Universal Infants Free School Meals
All children in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to free school meals. Whilst this governmental funding is not available for other year groups, you may still be entitled to free-school meals.
How do I apply for free school meals?
You may be entitled to free school meals, saving yourself money and helping to further enhance your child’s education by providing additional funding for the school.
You can apply for free school meals for your child if you receive one of the following benefits:
- Income-based: income support / jobseeker’s allowance
- Income-related: employment support allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Children Tax Credit - provided parent are not entitled to Working Tax Credit & have a annual gross income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit run-on
- Universal credit – for those applying after 1 April 2018, their householdincome must be less than £7,400 a year.
Apply online at
School Lunch Menu
The cost of a two course meal, as of April 2023, is £2.50 per day.
Spring half term £72.50 (17th April - 26th May, 29 days)